Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm back. And I have a plan!

The madness is finally over and I survived relatively unscathed.  We traveled to Mexico, Florida and to visit the in-laws (4+hr drive) all in a little over a month.  The weight gain was kept to a minimum in part by exercise and applying South Beach principles whenever possible and in part due to a truly horrific stomach flu contracted from little niece on our final excursion.  Bless the husband's dear heart for driving us home on that fateful night...

I spent the weekend cleaning, doing laundry and stocking up on healthy food, so there is no excuse to not get back in the groove this week.

Sunday:  Venison stir-fry
Monday: Pulled pork salad
Tuesday:  Chicken cordon bleu and roasted broccoli
Wednesday:  Taco salad
Thursday:  Tortellini and shrimp in a red sauce (small portion for me!) and caesar salad
Friday:  Stuffed haddock and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment