- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- fresh basil, juiliened
- goat cheese
- sundried tomatoes, sliced
- salt & pepper
- Defrost chicken. Preheat over to 375 F. Pound chicken breasts until they are quite thin. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
- Julienne the basil. I am a tool and didn't know how to do this before. You just roll up the basil and slice it! So easy! Chop up the sundried tomato.
- Stuff each chicken breast with about a tbsp of goat cheese, 1 tbsp of chopped subdried tomatoes and some basil.
- Roll up and wrap in prosciutto. The prosciutto is sticky enough that you don't need toothpicks.
- Cover a baking sheet in foil and spray. Bake for around 20-25 mins. The chicken is thin so it cooks quickly.
These were SO, SO good. I wish I had a photo, because the presentation was even gorgeous. I would make these for guests, with red potatoes and green beans. The prosciutto keeps all the moisture in the chicken breasts and the flavours are amazing. We had them with spinach and garlic stuffed portobellos, topped with a little goat cheese.