Monday, November 5, 2012

Back on Track Menu (Nov. 5-9)

Last week, we booked a trip to Mexico for the March break to celebrate one of my best friend's weddings.  I am a bridesmaid, so not only do I have bikini motivation, but bridesmaids dress motivation too!  It is likely indicative of my screwed up weight loss mentality, but having a trip planned always gives me a kick in the pants where the scale is concerned.

With that said, I have been back to healthy eating and meal planning for a few weeks now.  I have mastered the week, now I just need to make some inroads on the weekend and fitness fronts.

The plan for this week:

Monday:  Baked potato topped with taco seasoned venison, salsa and shredded cheese and a side salad
Tuesday:  Sausage penne bake and Cesar salad
Wednesday:  Veggie omelette's with roasted potatoes
Thursday:  Homemade pizza and Cesar salad
Friday:  Steak, twice baked potato, green veg

Loaded Baked Potato and Salad (a delicious mess!)

No comments:

Post a Comment