Monday: Taco salad (didn't get to it last night)
Tuesday: Continental pork chops, rice and spinach salad
Wednesday: Creamy sausage pasta bake and cesar salad
Thursday: Leftover pasta before we hit the road
A couple of quickies for you:
- Mix 1 can of cranberry sauce, 1 envelope of onion soup mix and 1/3 c. french dressing.
- Pour over pork chops, tenderloin or loin OR chicken breasts or thighs.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes, because the sauce is practically drinkable.
Honey Mustard Salad Dressing:
- Mix olive oil, dijon mustard, honey, cider vinegar, garlic and s&p.