Saturday, September 29, 2012

SarahSmiles and Cooks {and crafts?}

In addition to cooking, I enjoy crafting.  Sewing is probably my preferred activity, but I dabble in other things as well, like photography, scrapbooking and random pinterest stuff.

I wanted to post this one for feedback, because I can't decide how I feel about it.  I really like the way the turned out, I just don't want to the recipients to feel like they are getting more junk, ya know?

When we go to weddings, we give the standard card of cash.  I thought this might be a nice token to along with the cash.  Inspired by pinterest, I just used wordart in Word for this quick project.  I tried to stick with their wedding colors and/or colors I know will "go" in their houses.

What do you think?


 


No comments:

Post a Comment