- Butter-flavour nonstick spray coating
- 12 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1 c. chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 12 sheets of phyllo dough
- Optional: whipped cream, powdered sugar, fresh raspberries or peach slices
1. Spray four 6-ounce custard cups and set aside. In a mixing bowl, combine peaches, sugar, chocolate chips, flour and lemon juice. Set aside.
2. Unfold the phyllo dough. Take 1 sheet and spray with butter spray, lay a sheet on top and spray, continue until you have 4 sheets sprayed together. Cut the big rectangle into 4 smaller rectangles.
3. Put the phyllo in the cutard cup and gently push it down to the bottom. The phyllo will hang over the edges. Fill each cup with about 1/2 c. of the peach filling. Close the top up by just kind of bunching it up. They will look like little bags. Spray the fully formed bundles.
4. Bake at 375 F for around 20 minutes. Cool and serve. You can garnish them with whipped cream, powdered sugar or fresh fruit.
I didn't have custard cups, so I used my spring form giant muffin pans and it worked just find! They were very tasty and light; the recipe book says they are only 164 cals! Everyone liked them and they looked sort of "fancy"!