BBQ PULLED PORK
- 1 shoulder, butt (picnic) of pork
- 2 onions, chopped and divided
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 1 tbsp worchestire sauce
- 1 bottle of beer (add a little water too, depending on the size of the meat)
- salt and pepper
- 1-2 bottles of your favorite BBQ sauce (We like bullseye chicken and rib sauce)
1. Rub pork with salt and pepper. Cook on low with 1 onion, garlic, worchestire and beer for 7-8hrs.
2. Drain liquid. Shred pork, removing any bone and fat. Stir in BBQ sauce and extra onion. Let cook on high for about 15-20 mins, so BBQ sauce soaks in and onion softens.
3. Serve on buns, over rice or salad.