This was a super easy supper, it came together in less then 30 minutes. The directions sound a bit complicated, because there is a lot going on at the same time, but it just assures that everything is ready at the same time. My photo of this dish is hideous, but it actually presents really nicely in person. You could serve the pasta with chicken or shrimp, but the sole was definitely a nice change!
Source: A SarahSmiles original!
- Sole fillets (8 small or 4 large)
- Lemon juice
- 9 oz (250 g) penne
- 1 +1 tbsps Kirkland Rustic Tuscan Seasoning (or similar seasoning blend)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 c. green beans, cut into thirds
- 1 red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 8 oz white mushrooms, quartered
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 c. grated parm
- Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Minced chives for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper. Spray.
- Slice the veggies and toss them in the EVOO and 1 tbsp of Tuscan seasoning. Spread the veggies out on one of the baking sheets and put in the oven. Set the timer for 10 minutes.
- Put the water on to boil and add the penne to cook once the water is boiling.
- While the veggies start roasting, place the sole on the other baking sheet and sprinkle with Tuscan seasoning and lemon juice.
- When the 10 minute timer goes for the veggies, turn them and return them to the oven with the sole. Roast both for 10 more minutes.
- When the penne and veggies are ready, toss them with the goat cheese, grated parm, red pepper flakes and pepper.
- Serve and garnish with minced chives.