Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sundried Tomato Tilapia in a Bag

Photo (and inspiration) from redlobster.com
Ingredients:
  • 4 large or 8 small Tilapia filets
  • 8 c. spinach
  • 1 medium red onion, sliced
  • 1 red pepper, sliced
  • S&P
  • 4 tbsp italian salad dressing
  • 1/2 c. sundried tomatoes
  • 8 pieces of parchment paper

Directions:

  1. Spray 4 pieces of parchment paper. Layer 2 c. spinach, 1/4 of the onion and 1/4 of the red pepper on each piece of paper. Place tilapia on top and season with s&p and 1 tbsp italian dressing. Top with sundried tomato.
  2. Place a piece of parchment paper on top of each piece of tilapia and seal the packet.
  3. Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 F for 15-20 mins.

Comments:

I don't know how many times I can say that recipes are amazing, but I guess I wouldn't post them if they sucked, would I? This was fast, delicious and fresh. I served it with a side of wild rice and some broccoli, but there are enough vegetables included for a serving. I think you could make it on the grill too. This will be a regular in the rotation!

No comments:

Post a Comment