Monday, January 28, 2013

What's the plan? (January 27-February 1)

Today is day 26 of the South Beach Diet and I am down a little over 10lbs!  My Mexico goal of -15 seems possible!

I am really loving the way I feel and my sugar cravings have almost entirely disappeared.  I have added my english muffin back into breakfast, but am still staying away from starchy carbs at lunch and supper.

My parents left for Florida this week, so we inherited a bunch of miscellaneous perishable food items that I am trying to use up.  Fresh cranberries and three bricks of cream cheese needed eaten the most urgently.  I made a delicious low-sugar spicy cranberry chutney last night and the husband is already making some serious headway on the cream cheese.

The plan for this week...

Sunday:  Cheeseburger wrapped in romaine lettuce (no bun), cauliflower buffalo "wings"
Monday:  Pork tenderloin stuffed with cream cheese and chives, topped with homemade spicy cranberry chutney side and a side of roasted broccoli
Tuesday:  Chicken breasts stuffed with brie and cranberry chutney, green beans
Wednesday:  Sole fillets stuffed with crab, green beans
Thursday:  Venison steaks, mashed cauliflower and green beans



No comments:

Post a Comment